Coat A Kid 2019-2020
Order Form Listed Below
Thank you for helping support our mission to bring joy and warmth to OKCPS Students who are in need of a new winter coat! Please follow the instructions below to submit a coat order request for your school.
Order & Delivery Process
- Are students wearing an old or ill fitting uniform?
- Are their shoes torn or old?
- Do they wear the same clothes each day?
- Do they show up not bathed?
- Student self-reports indicate that they do not have warm clothing.
2. Teachers measure students CAREFULLY – using sizing guide (see excel sheet attached)
- Teachers MUST measure every student in need of a coat using the Sizing Guide provided here. Measurements on the guide MUST be followed VERY carefully - this will help make sure coats ordered actually fit the students! Measure up if needed - kids grow out of their coats fast, so we want to make sure they still fit by December/January.
3. Teachers complete Classroom Order Form
- Each teacher MUST complete and submit this form to order coats for their students. Forms are DUE to the Principal and/or rep no later than September 6th.
- Deadline to submit to Principal and/or Coat-a-Kid Representative: Sept. 6th.
4. Principals and Coat-a-Kid Representative gather all Classroom Orders and calculate school total and submit entire School Order Form: https://thewarmingproject.com/pages/okcps
- Deadline to submit to Community Relations: September 12th.
- *orders submitted after the deadline may not be eligible.
- Depending on available funds, Community Relations will add up all School Orders to submit District Order.
5. Coats will be delivered to your school mid or late October - Principal and Coat-a-Kid representative will receive tracking information.
- The rep will assume the responsibility for the order, including checking the order within 1-2 business days of delivery and notifying Blusource of any problems.